Cash and Contingent awards currently posted for UNFC Members at the 26th California
Hot Rod Reunion Bakersfield at Auto Club Famoso Raceway (October 20-22).
Note: there will be a number of prizes raffled off at the Thursday (10/19) night UNFC
meeting in the Austin & O’Brien pits starting at 6:30 PM…
• A complete funny car fire suppression system ($1,599) from Big Ben Conant at DJ Safety - to be raffled off Thursday.
• Three $300 gift certificates from Dennis Taylor at Taylor Motorsports -to be raffled off Thursday.
• A set of EGT probes ($550) from UNFC Members Crystal and Danny Gerber - to be raffled off Thursday.
• Bardahl – $750 - $500 cash award to UNFC winner and $250 cash to UNFC runner-up
• Total Seal – $2,000 - Four $500 ring certificates to be distributed to UNFC qualifiers
• RCD – $1,100 – RCD Battery Box to UNFC winner.
• Venolia Pistons – $1,840 – a Set of custom pistons & rods to winner of UNFC team running Venolia products.
• Littlefield Blowers – $200 cash bonus payable on-site to the customer with best reaction time in the 1st round of
eliminations. (Product usage & Decal required)
• DJ Safety – Three $100 gift certificates, given randomly to UNFC qualifiers
• Racepak – $1,100 - one set of EGT probes ($550) to UNFC low ET qualifier & one set of EGT probes to top MPH
• Goodyear Tires – $900 - One set of Goodyear tires to winning UNFC Goodyear car.
• Mickey Thompson Tires– $900 – A set of Mickey Thompson tires to winning UNFC M/T car.
• E3 Spark Plugs – $431.28 One case (48) of E3 Sparkplugs ($287.52) to UNFC winner and one-half case (24) of E3
Sparkplugs ($143.76) to UNFC runner-up.
• Good Vibrations Motorsports – $300 - $200 to NFC Class Winner and $100 to NFC Class Runner-up (must run decal)
Ron Hodgson and Oceanus Resources are hosting the Thursday night barbeque and once again the worldrenowned
Salty’s will do the catering. Naturally there’ll be beverages served.All members and guests are invited.
See you Thursday night in Bakersfield!
Bill Doner (760) 989-2553
Ryan sharing his championship win with his brother Jamie and dad Ron. What a way for Ron to get his first one. His son Ryan in the drivers seat and his son Jamie there to witness another iconic moment in their fathers life of drag racing.
Congratulations Bobby Cottrell, Bucky Austin, Mike OBrian, families and crew. 2017 NHRA California hot rod reunion champion! Bobby also won the 7.0 Second Pro 2017 Championship.